Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Children attending American public school are most likely to ride in what type of vehicle when going to and from the campus?
2. What should a US driver do when seeing a traffic signal has a red light illuminated?
3. Your father's brother is what relation to you?
4. What comedic actor starred in the American TV sit-com "The Dick Van Dyke Show" (1961-66)?
5. If someone gave you a kumquat, what would you best do with it?
6. If you re-arrange the letters NAPIS, what country could you spell?
7. If you ordered a "blue plate special" in an American diner, on what color plate would you expect your meal to be served?
8. In what sport is a ball with "dimples" on the outside used?
9. Motor oil can be used in edible salad dressing.
10. Hollywood, California is most famous for what?
Source: Author debodun
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.