Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What soft drink was originally developed as a hangover remedy by John Pemberton?
2. While a possible urban myth, the nursery rhyme 'Ring Around the Rosie' is reputedly based on which of the following?
3. What is the Jewish tradition that celebrates a young boy's entry into manhood?
4. What nation is home to the windiest place on earth?
5. The capital of Scotland is Edinburgh. Edinburgh Castle is a very famous castle that overlooks the city. The castle rests near a large rock named Arthur's Seat. What type of geological formation is Arthur's Seat?
6. How many Ivy League schools were there originally?
7. The full name of the UC Santa Cruz athletic teams is 'The UC Santa Cruz____ ____'?
8. Wine comes from fermented grapes, but what is the most common vegetable fermented to make vodka?
9. In the cartoon Transformers, what was the name of the yellow VW Beetle?
10. What was the defining characteristic of a Robin Reliant automobile?
Source: Author mdb3930
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.