Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What musical includes the songs "Maria" and "Edelweiss"?
2. Which lawyer and author wrote the book "The Runaway Jury"?
3. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
4. What was the world's best-selling car of the twentieth century from those listed below?
5. Which of the following shows did NOT originate in Britain?
6. In Calculus, integration is another name for anti-differentiation.
7. In what city can you NOT find a Leonardo da Vinci Museum?
8. What country was the birthplace of composer George Handel?
9. Which of the following has the longest migration in the animal kingdom?
10. Fermions are one of the two fundamental classes of particles.
Source: Author bwfc10
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.