Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Complete the name of the mountain range that covers much of the north of Mexico. Sierra -----.
2. What is the highest mountain in Mexico?
3. Four states border Mexico. Through which one does the Rio Grande flow?
4. The Rio Grande forms the border between Mexico and this US state.
5. Which of these countries does NOT border Mexico?
6. The town of Monte Alban in southern Mexico was the capital city of these people.
7. Which of these is not a Mexican state?
8. What Amerindian peoples occupy the Yucatan peninsula?
9. Which Mexico town on the Pacific coast, is best known for its cliff divers?
10. The initial letters of the answers spell the name which is shared by two Aztec emperors of Mexico. What is it?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.