Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What state of Mexico is the ancient Mayan city of Uxmal located in?
2. At approximately 17,800 feet, what is the second-highest natural peak of Mexico?
3. German explorer and geographer Alexander von Humboldt described what city of Mexico as "The City of Eternal Spring" in the early 1800s?
4. What is the westernmost city of Mexico?
5. Which city of Mexico is known as 'Mexico's Silicon Valley'?
6. The Sonoran Desert covers parts of the U.S. states of Arizona and California. It also covers areas in the north-west of Mexico, including parts of the state of Sonora, and what other two Mexican states?
7. Mexico produces the most silver out of every country worldwide. Which state of Mexico produces the country's most silver?
8. Lake Chapala is Mexico's largest lake. Which two states of Mexico does it lie between?
9. What is the southernmost state of Mexico?
10. The state of Yucatán is located on the Yucatán Peninsula in the south-east of Mexico, and borders two other Mexican states to the south: Campeche and...?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.