Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Across the street from the Central Station there is a famous amusement park, what is it called?
2. Next to the City Hall we see a statue of a famous Danish author, who is it?
3. Which castle has the Queen's crown jewels?
4. Who uses Christiansborg Slot castle?
5. What is Nyhavn (New Haven/New Harbour) famous for?
6. What is the name of the castle where the Royal Family lives?
7. From the palace square we can see a big church which turns out to be Frederiks Kirken (The Frederik's Church). It is also known as ________ ?
8. As we make our way down to the harbour we see a beautiful fountain. It's the Gefion fountain which shows the Norse Goddess Gefion commanding four ploughing animals. Which animals?
9. Along the harbour we see a famous statue which a lot of people see as a symbol of Copenhagen. What is the name of the statue?
10. Our hotel which is situated on Kongens Nytorv. I feel special staying here as this is hotel where guests of the Royal Family stay. Where am I staying?
Source: Author danish_cari
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.