Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the peninsula that makes up the biggest part of Denmark?
2. Denmark shares a frontier with which European country?
3. What is the capital of Denmark?
4. The capital is situated on which piece of land?
5. Hamlet's castle is situated in which Danish city?
6. Hans Christian Andersen was born on this island?
7. What form of government does Denmark have?
8. The highest point in Denmark is how high?
9. What is the name of the biggest lake in Denmark?
10. Denmark is connected to which country by a bridge from Peppar Island?
Source: Author overlaerer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.