Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the 'Choo-Choo' city that is home to the National Knife Museum?
2. Where is the University of Virgina located?
3. Which of the following cities is not on Interstate 40?
4. Which of the following cities is not on the Mississippi River?
5. Ford Motor Company's world headquarters is in which city?
6. Which of the following cities is farthest south?
7. Which of the following cities is farthest north?
8. What is the capital of the largest state (in land area) that lies entirely east of the Mississippi River?
9. True or False: Denver is farther west than El Paso.
10. What is the capital of the state directly south of South Dakota?
Source: Author Hamburglar165
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.