Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. With an overall walk score of 86, what west coast city, which includes Chinatown, Nob Hill, and Haight-Ashbury, is considered the most walk-friendly major city in America?
2. You can chow down on some pasta in Little Italy, buy some clothes in the Garment District, and get Bohemian in Soho in which city with a walk score of 83?
3. Put on your red socks, eat some beans and start walking if you find yourself in the Back Bay-Beacon Hill area of what New England city? Please, however, keep your tea in its cup and out of the harbor.
4. Which city, noted for Bulls and Bears and whose walkable areas include Lincoln Park, Hyde Park, and Armor Square ranks fourth in walkability?
5. Walk away Renee in the City Center and the Riverfront district, but it's time to hop in the car like you're ringing a cracked bell if you're traveling in the Byberry or Eastwick areas of which city?
6. Tighten up those laces if you are in Pioneer Square, First Hill, or Belltown but you'll need a car, however, in Blue Ridge, Windermere, and North Beach in what western city noted for coffee and a great big needle?
7. Walking would be a "capitol" idea if you find yourself in the walk-friendly areas of Dupont Circle, the U Street Corridor and Logan Circle in which east coast city?
8. Although no areas of this west coast city received a walk score of 90 or above, this city ranked eighth overall. What city's most walkable areas include Belmont Shore, Belmont Heights and Bixby Knolls?
9. Ranking ninth, Los Angeles contains quite a range of walk-friendly and walk-unfriendly areas among its 84 diverse neighborhoods. You'd need to roll out the Rolls if you find yourself in Bel Air but you can say hooray and walk away on those new Gucci pumps if you're in what area of the City of Angels?
10. Rounding out the top ten is a city whose most walkable areas include the Pearl District, Lloyd, and Hosford. But you better have a car or you won't be much of a trail blazer if you're in the Linnton area of which western city? Its walk score was a woeful five.
Source: Author maddogmaxx
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.