Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Boston is home to the first public transportation system in the U.S.
2. Which Massachusetts county is the birthplace of four U.S. presidents?
3. What is the state flower of Massachusetts?
4. What Massachusetts college was the first college established in North America?
5. How many counties are there in Massachusetts?
6. What is the Massachusetts state bird?
7. What city is home to the first public beach in the United States?
8. What is the official state dessert of Massachusetts?
9. While living in Boston, what did Elias Howe invent?
10. What is the state tree of Massachusetts?
11. What sport was invented in Holyoke in 1895?
12. Which cookie is named after the town of Newton, Massachusetts?
13. What is the Massachusetts state insect?
14. In what Massachusetts town can you visit a house made entirely of newspaper?
15. What is the Massachusetts state fish?
Source: Author irishchic5
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.