Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We begin our journey in the Berkshires, located in the western portion of the state. While exploring the region, we discover the highest point in the state of Massachusetts. What is its name?
2. Interstate 90 begins in Boston and heads west until it ends in Seattle, Washington. In Massachusetts, what is it called?
3. We are now passing through a city that is just north of a Six Flags Park. What city are we in?
4. Next, we are south of the geographical center of Massachusetts. What town is the center located in?
5. We are now in a town that is famous for the first shots of the Revolutionary War. There are two, actually; which one of them is listed here?
6. We have reached Boston, the capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Which of these famous sport teams has not called Boston home?
7. After traveling to a destination a little bit to the south, we come to Plymouth, a place famous for a Pilgrim settlement in the 17th century. Was this the first place in North America that the pilgrims landed?
8. We continue to travel south, to a cape that is technically an island due to this waterway. Name it.
9. We decide to take a ferry from Cape Cod a little bit to the south to Martha's Vineyard. The island, as well as the Elizabeth Islands, is part of what county?
10. After this very tiring journey, we decide to finish our trip by relaxing in a town on the "wrist" of Cape Cod. Some of the beaches in which town include Head of the Meadow Beach, Bristol Beach, and Corn Hill Beach (my favorite!)?
Source: Author Planestrains
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.