Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the road that goes next to the water in Nice called?
2. Speaking of water, what type of beach are most of Nice's beaches?
3. Nicois is a type of language that is a mixture of French and what other language?
4. There was a chateau in Nice. When was it destroyed?
5. What sort of music festival is Nice famous for?
6. What sort of people will you most likely find in Vieux Nice in the summer?
7. What type of people will you see on the beach in the winter (according to my penpal)?
8. Why are the beaches deserted in most postcards you find of Nice?
9. Why was the one mall named the 'Cap 3000'?
10. Something strange I noticed was vendors selling ____ from vans parked in the streets around Nice.
Source: Author ladymacb29
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.