Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hauts-de-France was created in 2016 by merging former department of France, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, and which of these?
2. Lille is the capital of Hauts-de-France. The city is located on which river?
3. A war memorial dedicated to the Canadian Expeditionary Force who were killed in World War I stands where in Hauts-de-France?
4. Known for its neo-Tudor architecture, Hardelot Castle is located in which village of Hauts-de-France?
5. Which other of the 18 regions of France borders Hauts-de-France to the east?
6. Nausicaá is a popular tourist attraction of Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France. What kind of attraction is it?
7. Which of these features of England can be seen from Calais, Hauts-de-France, on a clear day?
8. The Church of Saint-Éloi stands in which city of Hauts-de-France?
9. Which cathedral of Hauts-de-France is the largest Gothic cathedral in France?
10. Hauts-de-France possesses the largest fishing port in France. It is which of these?
11. Which of these cities of Hauts-de-France are located close to France's international border with Belgium?
12. Bertrada the Younger was the mother of Charlemagne, King of the Franks. Where in Hauts-de-France was she born?
13. The city of Douai, Hauts-de-France, is situated on which river?
14. Beauvais Cathedral in the city of Beauvais, Hauts-de-France, is dedicated to which Christian saint?
15. Parc Astérix, or the Astérix theme park, is located where in Hauts-de-France?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.