Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Breton flag consists of two colours. Can you name them?
2. Quiberon is which type of geographical feature?
3. Which of the below is a city in western France, the capital of Loire-Atlantique Department, on the Loire River and near the Bay of Biscay?
4. "Le musée de la résistance Bretonne" (the museum of the Bretonne resistance) is in this city.
5. The interactive museum in Quimper about 17th century liquor making is known by the French name: Le musée de _______.
6. Name the three French dialects spoken in Brittany.
7. The highest point of the province, le Roc'h Trédudon, is how many metres high?
8. There is a famous collection of megalithic stone sites in Brittany. What are they called?
9. Concarneau was a quite different little town in Brittany--that is, only because it's completely ... what?
10. Okay, let's end it up with some dessert: le Kouign Amann is a yeast cake (not the capital of Jordan), traditionally served with what?
Source: Author allofme
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.