Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Travelling to France by ferry from the UK was the easy part. Which of these ports is NOT one to which ferries from Britain travel regularly?
2. I've been told that a visit to see the Gros Horloge is well worthwhile. In which city, the capital of the Normandy region, will I find it?
3. Poitiers might be best known to the British as the site of a battle of the Hundred Years War, but it also has a university dating back to 1431. Which of these philosophers studied law there in the early seventeenth century?
4. I've promised to take back some porcelain for my sister, so which of these cities should I add to my itinerary?
5. Heading down south, I've arrived at one of France's largest cities, Toulouse, which is located on which river?
6. I've made a short list of places to visit in France which begin with the letter L, but I've confused myself by including one which sounds French but is actually in Switzerland. Which of these is NOT in France?
7. Staying in Amboise will give me easy access to visit which of these?
8. I've arrived in Pau, near the Spanish border, and am looking at which one of France's natural attractions?
9. Which famous bridge, one of the world's tallest, crosses the river Tarn, located in southern France?
10. I've finished my journey on the Côte d'Azur, or French Riviera as an English speaker would describe it. Which of these 'saint' places is located here?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.