Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which Washington state city is the Microsoft Corporation Headquarters located?
2. Which one of these U.S. cities is located in Ohio?
3. The University of Central Florida (UCF) is situated in which U.S. city?
4. Which of these California cities is home to the SeaWorld theme park that opened on March 21, 1964?
5. Which U.S. city is known as the "mile high city"?
6. Which U.S. city is known as "the windy city"?
7. The Sky View observatory tower is located in which U.S. city?
8. Complete the following line with a U.S. city: "___, we've had a problem here". This quote was from the 1970 Apollo 13 astronauts when they were in great danger. This city is home to the San Jacinto Monument and Hermann Square. What Texas city should be in the place of the blank?
9. The landmark National Air and Space Museum is located in which U.S. city?
10. Which Utah city was founded by Mormons?
Source: Author Aditya0
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.