Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The tallest mountain in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro, is found in what country?
2. What is the name of the highest mountain in Australia?
3. The lowest point in South America, Laguna del Carbon, is located in what country?
4. What is the lowest point in Australia?
5. The lowest point in Europe is at what sea shore?
6. The highest point in the contiguous United States is in which state?
7. Mont Blanc is the highest point in Western Europe. What two countries is it between?
8. The lowest point in the world, Dead Sea shore, is located between what two countries?
9. The lowest point in North America, Death Valley, is located in which state?
10. The highest mountain in Oceania is located on which island?
Source: Author ashalia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.