Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of these islands is smaller than the rest. Can you pick the right one?
2. Can you choose the smallest (shortest) of these rivers?
3. Mountains are pretty tall, but one of these is smaller than the others. Which one?
4. Which of these lakes has a little less maneuvering space (is smaller in area) than the other three?
5. Oceans are generally considered pretty big, but even so, one of these is smaller than the others. Which one is it?
6. Do you know which of these US states is smaller than the others?
7. And which of these Canadian provinces is the smallest listed?
8. There are mega-cities out there (10,000,000+ population, as per UN definition), but one of these reached that mark after the others did. Which one?
9. I wouldn't want to try crossing a desert on foot; too big. Which of these is smaller than the others?
10. My country is pretty big, and there are many (most of them) smaller. Which among these is the smallest (in area)?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.