Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of these unusual pieces of architecture that you may see in the shallow waters of Japanese rivers?
2. Another popular location for tourism is the Genbaku Dome which is a standing memorial to all of those lost in which of these events?
3. Considered a cultural icon, what is the name of the highest mountain in Japan?
4. At some of the Buddhist temples in Japan you may see a 'Sokushinbutsu', which could be described as which of the following things?
5. One of the more interesting islands of Japan is the island of Hashima, which despite having a whole city built on it, has no human population.
6. Exquisite Himeji castle is also known by which of the following names?
7. On which island would you travel to if you wanted to visit the Nachi waterfall?
8. The country of Japan consists of how many islands?
9. A visit to the Jigokudani Monkey Park would allow you to see which of the following primates wallowing in hot springs?
10. Japan has many beautiful forests, but what is so unique about the Aokigahara Forest?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.