Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which of the following options did the sub-tropical city of Miami most likely derive its name?
2. Which of the following National Parks can you visit while vacationing in the Miami area?
3. Which of the following is the name of the NFL team that plays their games in the Hard Rock Stadium?
4. Which agricultural crop helped Miami move forward and into the public eye during the late 19th century?
5. Which of the following natural weather phenomena might you experience in Miami?
6. I wouldn't be steering you wrong if I told you that a popular tourist attraction in Miami is the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens which was originally the home of which of the following business tycoons?
7. It is complete myth that there are alligators in Miami.
8. Which of the following opera companies would I be likely to see if I visited the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts?
9. In the early 21st century, Miami was one of the largest cruise ship ports in the world.
10. A point of interest for many visitors is the Miami Circle Park which can be best described as which of the following things?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.