Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The majority of Kiryas Joel's population are part of what Hasidic Jewish community?
2. What is the first language in much of Kiryas Joel?
3. In what county is Kiryas Joel located?
4. Which of the following has proven one of the most compelling issues in Kiryas Joel's town life since the 1990s?
5. Kiryas Joel does not have any of which feature?
6. Zalmen and Aron Teitelbaum, sons of the late Grand Rebbe Moses Teitelbaum, were involved in a legal dispute over which area of property in Kiryas Joel?
7. What feature of the Kiryas Joel school district is open to children from the surrounding county?
8. Residents of Kiryas Joel are known for their frequent participation in which of the following?
9. What 2006 event in Kiryas Joel attracted thousands of attendees?
10. What feature in the center of town is the only one of its kind in Kiryas Joel's land area?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.