Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Western Australia is the largest state by area in Australia. Which of these is the highest mountain in Western Australia?
2. The Kingdom of Abu Dhabi is the largest emirate among the seven kingdoms making up the United Arab Emirates. Which of these cities is located in Abu Dhabi?
3. The largest province of Ireland is the southernmost province and its chief city is Cork. Name this province.
4. Famous for the Thar desert, the name of the largest state in India literally means 'Land of Kings'. Name it.
5. The largest administrative region of China is Xinjiang, noted for ethnic groups such as the Uyghurs and the Kazakhs. In which part of China is Xinjiang located?
6. The largest province of South Africa by area has Kimberley as its capital, known in the past for its diamond mines. Name it.
7. This state of Germany, located in the southeast corner of Germany, is the largest state by area, and is noted for buildings such as the Würzburg Residence. Name it.
8. Manaus is the capital of the largest state of Brazil, which is mostly covered by dense rain forests. Name this state.
9. The Tamanrasset Province is the largest province of the largest African country by area. Name this country bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
10. Alaska is the largest state of the United States of America by area and is not connected to mainland America. Alaska borders two Canadian administrative divisions. Name them.
Source: Author angikar
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.