Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Petrified Forest National Park is located in what western state?
2. Grand Canyon National Park covers a river distance of how many miles?
3. Mammoth Cave National Park is located in Arkansas. True or False.
4. This park is located approximately in the center of the Sierra Nevada, the largest continuous mountain range in the United States.
5. Volcanic cones on the big island of Hawaii in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park reach elevations exceeding 10,000 feet. True or False.
6. The highest volcano in the lower 48 states is:
7. What is the oldest National Park in the United States?
8. The lowest elevation achieved in the United States, in Death Valley National Park, is:
9. This is the most visited National Park due to a major highway (US 441) crossing through its center. Which is correct?
10. Big Bend National Park is located in which southern/southwestern state?
Source: Author mutha
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.