Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What city was the first capital of Oklahoma?
2. When was the dome added to the state capitol building?
3. The city of Stillwater had the controlling vote in getting Oklahoma organized when it first became a state. Instead of choosing to have the capital, what did Stillwater give itself?
4. From 1917 until 2002, Oklahoma had the headquarters of Phillips Petroleum Company, a Fortune 100 company. In what city was the headquarters located?
5. Where is the Tom Mix Museum located?
6. What is a major commercial endeavor located just outside the city of Catoosa?
7. Which of the following is not a turnpike in Oklahoma?
8. What is the largest county in Oklahoma?
9. What Oklahoma city has the only skyscraper designed by Frank Lloyd Wright?
10. Fort Sill is the home of one branch of the US Army. Which branch is that?
Source: Author jhhawki
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.