Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Black Mesa is the highest point of Oklahoma, and stretches into neighbouring states. In which county does the mesa reach its highest point within the territory of Oklahoma?
2. Actor and martial arts legend Chuck Norris was born in which town of Oklahoma?
3. What city of Oklahoma was the site of the 1986 post office shooting, inspiring the phrase "going postal"?
4. What other U.S state lies directly to the west of Oklahoma's panhandle?
5. The Cherokee National Courthouse is a historic building located in which city of Oklahoma?
6. Located a short drive from Rentiesville, Oklahoma, lies the site for which battle of the American Civil War?
7. Which of these is the largest sports stadium in Oklahoma?
8. Creator of the comedy cartoon, "Spongebob Squarepants," Stephen Hillenburg, was born in what city of Oklahoma?
9. Surpassed by the Devon Energy World Headquarters, what was the tallest building of Oklahoma's capital, Oklahoma City, from 1971-2011?
10. In the south-east of Lincoln County, Oklahoma, lies a city which shares a name with which European capital?
11. Founded in 1901, which city of Oklahoma is named after a French author?
12. The Ouachita Mountains stretch through the south-east of Oklahoma, and which other American state?
13. Which of these former sports stadiums of Oklahoma was destroyed after being struck by lightning in 1952?
14. The Salt Plains National Wildlife Refuge of Alfalfa County, north Oklahoma, was designated a protected area by which U.S President?
15. The county seat of Murray County, Oklahoma, shares a name with which element?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.