Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On what peninsula does Portugal lie?
2. What structure connects the center of Lisbon, Portugal to the old part of the town at the top of the hill?
3. What is the highest point in mainland Portugal?
4. Which of the following islands is a Portuguese territory?
5. What is the one and only country that borders Portugal?
6. What is the official language of Portugal?
7. Which of the following rivers does not flow in the country of Portugal?
8. How many oceans touch Portugal?
9. Portuguese territories include the Azores and Madeira Island in the Atlantic. What is the largest city and capital of Madeira Island?
10. What are the main colors in the Portuguese flag?
Source: Author jamics5147
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.