Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1947, the English royal family made a trip to the Southern African Dominion, when they visited Southern Rhodesia. In 1991, Queen Elizabeth II visited this country once more, which by then was known by another name. What is this new name?
2. Which African country was Princess Elizabeth visiting when her father died and she became queen?
3. In 1954, Queen Elizabeth II was in Ceylon on the occasion of her birth anniversary. What is the current name of this country?
4. Queen Elizabeth II visited Pakistan in 1961 and 1997, always being received in the country's capital. On her first trip, in 1961, she was received in the capital, Karachi. On her 1997 trip, she was received in which capital city?
5. In 1961, the Queen undertook a royal tour of eastern countries. At the end of this tour she visited the city of Persepolis, located in which of these countries?
6. On December 3-5, 1961, Queen Elizabeth II visited Gambia, at the time an English colony located in Africa. The yacht Britannia was anchored in Bathurst which was the capital of the country. Since 1973, the capital of the Republic of The Gambia has had another name. What is its current name?
7. In 1961, the Queen visited an African country whose capital is Accra and there she danced a foxtrot with the president, a surprise for everyone. What is the name of the country visited?
8. On November first, 1968, Queen Elizabeth II and her husband began their first visit to Brazil and South America. During this visit, what city was the capital of Brazil?
9. From October 17-21, 1972, Elizabeth II went to Yugoslavia, where she was received by President Tito. On this occasion she visited Belgrade, Dubrovnik and Zagreb. If the trip took place today, which countries would she visit?
10. In 1984, Queen Elizabeth II visited Aqaba. To what country is it necessary to travel, to visit the city of Aqaba?
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.