Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Japan is made up of over 3,000 islands. The four main islands, which are also the most famous, host the vast majority of the population. Which of the four main islands is the smallest?
2. The Japanese capital, Tokyo, is one of the largest metropolises in the world. In which decade did the population hit ten million people?
3. Which of these islands are not part of the Ryuku archipelago?
4. Which of these Japanese mountains is furthest north?
5. How many Japanese islands have hosted the Olympic Games?
6. Mt. Fuji is Japan's highest mountain. On which Japanese island is it located?
7. Horyu Gakumonji is a Buddhist temple near nara, Honshu, Japan. Also known in its simplified form as Horyu-ji, What can Horyu Gakumonji be translated literally as?
8. Osaka is a large city in Japan. As of 2008, in what position is it on the list of the largest Japanese cities?
9. The island of Kyushu is connected to Honshu by bridge.
10. The sea north of Hokkaido is called the Sea of Sapporo.
Source: Author acm2210
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.