Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The population of Japan at the turn of the 21st century was just under 100,000,000.
2. The most northerly of the four main islands is Honshu.
3. Japan has a warm wet climate in the south and a cold dry climate in the north.
4. The highest mountains in Japan are the Japanese Andes.
5. Mount Fuji can be seen from Kyoto.
6. Japan has to import most of the raw materials needed for its industries.
7. Two-thirds of Japan is forested.
8. The sea to the west of Japan is known as the Sea of Japan.
9. Rice is Japan's most important crop?
10. There are very few earthquakes in Japan.
Source: Author cryptix
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.