Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You have just got off your flight, and you are on Japan's largest island. Where are you?
2. You don't speak Japanese, but an English speaking passer-by tells you you are in Japan's largest city. Where are you?
3. You have just rented a car from your local Japanese Rent-a-Car and you drive north to the city of Sapporo. What Japanese island are you on?
4. You feel like a history lesson, so you decide to fly from Sapporo to Hiroshima, but on the way, you notice you are flying over a vast body of water. You know that you are on a straight flight, so you pull out your map, and find out that the body of water you are passing over is...
5. When you arrive in Hiroshima, you get a tour guide who is 71 years old, and he was there the day the bomb was dropped. He asks you if you knew when it happened, and you respond...
6. After having heard that sad story from your tour guide, you went to Osaka and took a very famous train ride from Osaka to Tokyo. You are traveling at 350 kmh on a train! What famous train are you on?
7. After arriving in Tokyo, and you look at a menu. Oh goodness, It's 50,000 yen for a plate of sushi! You think to yourself, "this must be one of the most expensive cities in the world." Are you right?
8. Your travel plans take you to another city in Japan. You notice that the city's name is an anagram of a city further north. You show your friend and he is astonished. The city you are going to is...
9. You next are on a chartered plane to the southernmost island in Japan. You are on the same latitude as which country?
10. You now need to fly from the southernmost point in Japan to Shanghai, China where your plane goes back to The U.S.A. You are now flying over which body of water?
Source: Author CatzRCool1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.