Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is America's deepest lake? It is also one of its cleanest lakes.
2. Established in 1968, this national park protects the world's tallest trees.
3. This national park protects the tallest mountain in the contiguous 48 states.
4. This Alaskan national park boasts the tallest mountain in North America.
5. Death Valley National Park protects "Badwater," the lowest point in North America at:
6. Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks protect giant sequoias, the largest living things (in terms of mass) on the planet. Which tree is THE largest?
7. This national park protects the tallest volcano in the lower 48.
8. Kolob Arch, whose 310-foot span makes it possibly the largest free-standing arch in the world, is located in this national park.
9. This park protects the largest pre-Columbian city in the United States.
10. It's the largest unit of the National Park System and has the continent's largest assemblage of glaciers.
11. To see the tallest year-long waterfall in North America, you'll have to visit this national park.
12. This park boasts the largest concentration of geysers on the planet.
13. This national park has the most visitors of all national parks. (Note: National monuments, recreation areas, seashores, parkways, etc. are excluded.)
14. This national park has the longest recorded cave system in the world.
15. This national park boasts the greatest density of natural arches in the world.
Source: Author theinnerlight
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.