Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sir Winston Churchill's funeral took place in London on Saturday January 30th.
2. Who was the first man to walk in space?
3. Who unilaterally declared Rhodesia an independent state on November 11th?
4. Jacqueline Kennedy accompanied by her son John, unveiled a memorial to John F Kennedy at Runnymede, the meadow by the Thames?
5. Who defeated Floyd Patterson in Las Vegas on November 22nd to retain his title as Heavyweight Champion of the World?
6. 'The Spy Who Came In From The Cold' was written by whom?
7. The Beatles received OBEs in the Queens Birthday Honours List.
8. The Swiss-born architect, Le Corbusier, famed for the Unité d'Habitation at Marseilles, died on August 27th
9. Who visited America in December to promote her latest film 'Viva Maria!'?
10. Back to the beginning. Churchill's coffin was taken to the River Thames, for an onward journey by water to Waterloo Station, to the sound of what?
Source: Author allmine
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.