Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What first occurred on a Pan-Am flight in 1962?
2. What country tested its first hydrogen bomb in 1967?
3. What health warning was first put on cigarettes in the United States in 1966?
4. What did ATT introduce on its phones in 1963?
5. Which Boeing aircraft made its initial flight on February 9, 1969?
6. 1961 marked the year of the first human in space? Who is it?
7. Which of the following events does NOT happen in 1968?
8. What ground-breaking original series created by Gene Roddenberry aired for the first time on TV in 1966?
9. What famous show for children, and known for its muppets, aired first in 1969?
10. In February, 1960, which coach became the coach of the expansion team, the Dallas Cowboys?
Source: Author Windswept
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.