Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Prague Spring happened in 1968. Who was the leader of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia during the Prague Spring?
2. The Tet Offensive in Vietnam began on January 31st, 1968. Who attacked whom in this offense?
3. "We don't want a world where the guarantee of not dying of starvation brings the risk of dying of boredom". This was a slogan used during which memorable events in 1968?
4. The Winter Olympic games in 1968 were held in:
5. How do you write 1968 using Roman numbers?
6. Which Apollo was launched in 1968? It is famous for being the first manned Apollo mission.
7. Which of these companies was founded in 1968?
8. April 4th, Lorraine Motel in Memphis, Tennessee. This famous man was shot dead on this date. Who was he?
9. Which team won the European football (soccer) cup in 1968?
10. Which famous musical opened officially on Broadway in April 1968?
Source: Author ivailo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.