Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A form of cigarettes were first smoked in which country to the south of the United States?
2. Spiritually speaking, American Indians considered tobacco smoke did what?
3. Which nationality was the first man who took tobacco seeds back to Europe?
4. Seriously, what was the name of the European area in which the first tobacco seeds were planted?
5. Initially it was believed by many that smoking tobacco was very good for one's health. In what way?
6. By the 1700s, when smoking had spread pretty much everywhere, people were not only smoking tobacco - but what else?
7. Which famous tobacco product had become famous by the 18th century?
8. In which era were automatically rolled cigarettes invented?
9. Which James invented the automatic cigarette rolling machine?
10. After it was revealed in the mid 20th century that tobacco was bad for one's health, what did the tobacco company, Brown and Williamson, do?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.