Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who were the two generals who fought on the 'Plains of Abraham'?
2. The 1970s were a turbulent time for the Liberal Government. What Act was proclaimed by the Prime Minister to control the FLQ?
3. Only one building did not burn during the Parliament fire of February 1916 (in Ottawa). Which building remains to the present day?
4. What is the second largest city in the Province of Manitoba?
5. The Canadian manufacturing Sales Tax was replaced by what tax?
6. What is Canada's capital city?
7. Winnipeg lies at the fork of two rivers. One is the Red River. The other is the Assiniboine.
8. Metis people of Manitoba are mainly a blood mixture of which two common races?
9. What reward did the Canadian Pacific Railway make to Chief Crowfoot of the Blackfoot First Nation for allowing the railway to pass across his people's land?
10. In what year did Pierre Elliot Trudeau die?
Source: Author earth460
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.