Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first Prime Minister of Canada?
2. How many provinces does Canada have?
3. Which province was the last to enter Confederation?
4. Who was elected Prime Minister of Canada in 1993?
5. When did Canada become a country?
6. Which four provinces entered the Confederation first?
7. When Canada became a dominion (country), which Monarch was on the British Throne?
8. When did the first 'official' Canadian flag fly (the one with the maple leaf )?
9. These Irish-Americans wanted revenge on England so they invaded Canada. What were they called?
10. What is the capital of the new Territory Nunavut?
Source: Author krysrom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.