Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first Shogun in Japan?
2. Who was defeated at the Battle of Okehazama in 1560, which marked a pivotal point in the Sengoku period?
3. Who were known as the 'Shinobi no mono'?
4. What was the last battle which unified Japan in 1600?
5. The Sohei were quite common in the wars of Asia. Who were they?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.