Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Japanese Empire is founded.
2. Emergence of the samurai class.
3. The Convention of Kanagawa opens Japan to the West.
4. Russo-Japanese War ensues, expanding Japanese imperialism.
5. The Great Kanto earthquake destroys the capital.
6. The Second Sino-Japanese War begins.
7. The Bombing of Pearl Harbor sends Japan into war with the United States.
8. Japan adopts a new constitution emphasizing a parliamentary democracy.
9. Japan is admitted in the United Nations.
10. Fukushima nuclear disaster
Source: Author LeoDaVinci
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.