Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What strange habit did Stonewall Jackson have when riding into battle?
2. What family tragedies struck both Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis during their presidencies?
3. Before the war, General A.P. Hill of the CSA proposed marriage to Ellen Marcy. Who did she later marry?
4. What was the name of General George Meade's favorite horse?
5. What is noteworthy about the death of Confederate General Joseph Johnston?
6. Why were the Hutchinson Family Singers of New Hampshire banned from performing before the Union Army of the Potomac?
7. Why were female onlookers embarrassed to see Lee's army crossing the Potomac River?
8. What famous American statesman was General George McClellan's horse named after?
9. What Union officer was reportedly denied a promotion because nobody could pronounce his name?
10. How long did it take Abraham Lincoln to give his Gettysburg Address?
Source: Author jkgregg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor coolupway
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.