Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mouflon, a species of wild sheep
2. An edelweiss flower
3. Krivan peak in the Tatras Mountains
4. The altar at the prehistoric temple complex of Mnajdra
5. The cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
6. The Mole Antonelliana tower designed by Alessandro Antonelli in 1863
7. An Oak leaf and acorns
8. A Celtic harp
9. A corvette type sailing ship
10. The Prince's Stone
Source: Author The_Cyclist
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.