Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What shape is a traditional die?
2. Which is not one of the things historically documented as a use of dice in ancient times?
3. What are the circular dots on a die called?
4. On which continent did dice first originate?
5. What were dice first made out of?
6. Which number of sides is not commonly seen on a polyhedral die used in role-playing games?
7. Is there such thing as a sphere shaped die?
8. How many sides does a deltoidal icositetrahedron have?
9. Which Roman God/Goddess was believed to be responsible for the outcome of a dice throw?
10. Which object likely descended from dice?
Source: Author chipper910
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.