Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many pips would you find on a pair of dice?
2. Dice can be left-handed or right-handed.
3. Which one of these casino games makes use of a pair of dice?
4. What are loaded dice?
5. One of the most popular dice games around the world is Yahtzee. According to Hasbro, the company that produces the game, where does the name come from?
6. For luck, on a pair of white Asian-style dice, the pips on the numbers one and four sides are usually what color?
7. All true dice have only six sides.
8. For many centuries gambling with dice was part of which ancient Roman festival?
9. Divination using dice is called which of the following options?
10. If you roll a pair of dice and it comes up 'snake eyes', what did you roll?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.