Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the science of fermenting beer called?
2. What process determines the composition of Wort?
3. What is the oldest active brewery in the world?
4. What is the sweet, amber extract that is filtered from malt called?
5. What is the unfermentable sugars left that act as the body of the beer called?
6. What is the strongest bock beer called?
7. Which of these is a place where beer is traditionally served?
8. What is secondary fermentation called?
9. In which modern country did the first brewing of Pilsner beer take place in 1842?
10. During the Middle Ages, which country did most of the Trappist beer come from?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.