Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which beer from Adnams shares its name with an SUV from Ford?
2. Scottish brewery Belhaven brew a very nice IPA, which is named for a "twisted" example of which symbol of Scotland?
3. Badger Brewery make many good beers, one of which is named after the ferret. How is the ferret described in the beer's name?
4. Blue Monkey Brewery from Nottinghamshire produce a ruby ale, the name of which is a play on the title of a popular song. Name it.
5. Although this beer from Daleside Brewery is named for Jane Ingilby, it could easily apply to Annie Oakley as well. What is this amber ale called?
6. Using a fruit which is a cross between the European raspberry, European blackberry, American dewberry and loganberry, Fat Cat Brewing make which milkshake stout?
7. Robinson's Brewery in Stockport produce a range of ales in partnership with rock band Iron Maiden. Which was the first ale produced in this range?
8. Moorhouse's Brewery in Lancashire brew several beers which tie in with a famous historical event in the area. One of these ales is named after Demdike, Device and Chattox. Which beer would this be?
9. Black Sheep Brewery from Masham name one of their brews after a term meaning a sheep which has fallen onto its back and is unable to get up. What is this ale called?
10. Bishops Finger from Shepherd Neame Brewery takes its name from the signposts that showed pilgrims the way to tomb of which former Archbishop of Canterbury?
Source: Author 480154st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.