Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the science of brewing beer called?
2. How many cases of beer are contained in one keg? A case is defined as 24 twelve ounce cans of beer. This is the standard US keg.
3. What is the oldest brewery in the world?
4. The very first international trademark was given to a beer company. Which beer maker was awarded this distinction?
5. Where is the oldest brewery in North America?
6. What city in the United States has had the most breweries?
7. What is the oldest brewery in the United States?
8. What is the first "foreign" beer to be sold in Germany?
9. Which brewery is responsible for the beer known as "Turbo Dog"?
10. Everyone enjoys popping open that ice cold can of beer. Who was the first American brewery to package their beer in a can?
11. The Black & Tan" is a great beer drink made with a stout beer (such as Guinness) settled on top of another beverage providing the drinker with a drink that is visually appealling. What would be an appropriate mixer to use in a Black & Tan?
12. Speaking of the "Black & Tan", most people are amazed as to why the dark beer floats on top of the lighter beer. What scientific principle is the main reason this happens?
13. Which of these beers is from France?
14. The top five nations that brew beer are USA, China, Germany, Japan and what other country?
15. What ancient people is credited with first having brewed beer?
Source: Author ralzzz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.