Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What happened in the United States in the first half of the 20th Century that resulted in a dramatic increase in the production of non-alcoholic beer?
2. Who manufactures Sharp's Beer in the United States?
3. The famous Irish brewing company Guinness produces and exports a non-alcoholic beer. What is its name?
4. How much alcohol may a beer contain and still be labeled "non-alcoholic" in most places?
5. Where is the non-alcoholic beer Clausthaler NA brewed?
6. Which non-alcoholic beer and non-alcoholic amber beer is brewed by Anheuser-Busch?
7. How do brewers get the alcohol out of alcoholic beer?
8. In what country is the dark alcohol-free beer Cheers Preta brewed?
9. In what country is Kirin Free beer manufactured?
10. Why might some people prefer to drink non-alcoholic beer over beer containing alcohol?
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.