Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A little something sweet ends a meal on the proper note. What is the state dessert of Alabama?
2. Oregon was the first state to adopt a state microbe. Which one did the legislature choose?
3. The state vegetable of California was declared in an odd way; what is this delectable?
4. Many states are represented by fruits and/or vegetables; very few by mushrooms. What is the state fungus of Minnesota?
5. South Dakota named a particular kind of bread its official loaf. Which was chosen for this honour?
6. Not many states have an official herb but Delaware does. What is it?
7. What is the official state soft drink of Nebraska?
8. Which Western state has, as its state vegetable, the Walla Walla Sweet Onion?
9. New Mexico was the first state to adopt an official cookie. Which one did they honour?
10. Illinois has its own state snack food, perhaps because so much of it is grown there. What is it?
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.