Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A very young chicken, also known as a squab broiler, this expensive bird is usually purchased via mail orders or from butchers. What is the French term for this delicacy?
2. A capon can be described as which of the following?
3. Which of the following is not usually included as a 'giblet'?
4. Boneless, skinless breasts, shallots or scallions, chicken stock, lemon juice, capers and butter...are collectively the essential ingredients of which chicken recipe?
5. Chicken Cordon Bleu simply would not be the same without its key ingredients. Which of the following below is NOT one of these essential items?
6. One well-known chicken dish involves chicken rolled around herbed butter. This dish is named for which Eastern European city?
7. The following, breaded chicken cutlets covered with parmesan and mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, describes which lovely chicken recipe?
8. One French country fricasse, prepared with chicken parts, bacon, and red wine, among other ingredients, is better known to us as which of the following?
9. Most expert cooks suggest that you dip your chicken in which of the following prior to preparing classic fried chicken?
10. This wonderful dish contains chicken, onions, tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, etc. goes traditionally with polenta. What is the name for this tantalizing concoction?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.