Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which spicy South African sausage is derived from the Afrikaans word which literally means "farmer's sausage"?
2. Which traditional South Korean sausage is often served as street food?
3. Which spice is added to Spanish chorizo sausage to give it its distinctive flavour?
4. What is an Australian "sausage sizzle"?
5. The German weisswurst sausage is traditionally made with which type(s) of meat?
6. From which area does the merguez sausage originate?
7. Which thick sausage, eaten in Switzerland, has its ends sliced open so that it fans out as it cooks?
8. Which of these is the name of a sausage you would find served on a Polish menu?
9. Which type of sausage is traditionally added to the Creole dish of gumbo?
10. Which popular British pork sausage has a distinctive herby flavour with the addition of sage?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.